iPAD / IPHONE
Upgrading your device to the latest iOS or IpadOS version will provide you with the latest features, security updates and bug fixes.
Note: Not all features are available on all devices or in all regions. Battery and system performance may be influenced by many factors including network conditions and individual use. actual results may vary.
Update your device wireless
There can appear a message on your screen regarding stating a software upgrade is available, tap on Install Now. You can also follow the following steps:
1.Put you device on charge and connect to the internet with WiFi
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to General then Software Update
4. Tap on Download and Install. If there is a message asking to remove apps temporarily due to software version needing more space, tap on continue or cancel.
5. Tap update now, tap install. If you would like to install overnight, tap on install tonight. Just plug your device into power before you go to sleep.
6. Enter your passcode if required
Update your device automatically
You can set your device to automatically update. To turn on Automatic Updates: Settings > General > Software Updates > Tap Automatic Updates
Your device will automatically update to the latest iOS or IpadOS. Some updates may need to be installed manually.
Update your device using a computer
If you are unable to update your device wireless, you can do the update manually by following the below steps:
1. Connect your device to your computer
2. Click on iTunes App or Icon on your computer
3. Click the Device button near the top left
4. Click on Summary
5. Click Check for Update
6. To Install an available Update, Click update.
Get help or contact us if you see any error messages.
Please note: All extra help or extra services will be charged a fee. The fee depends on the error message. Please ask us what the fee will be